Simple ITK with Elastix has earlier version of N4BiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter

Hello, I have used SimpleITK.N4BiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter() successfully, and SimpleITK.ElastixImageFilter() successfully to do a registration, but when SimpleITK-SimpleElastix is pip installed into a python virtual env it somehow implements an older version of N4BiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter() such that I can no longer use it to do bias field correction. I’m not entirely sure of that because I’m new to using these packages, but that’s what it is acting like. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?

Hello @J_B,

SimpleITK-SimpleElastix is not an official SimpleITK distribution. It appears to be a single person’s initiative to support their work.

There is no current binary distribution of SimpleITK with SimpleElastix. Please see this discussion for further details on how to build SimpleITK with SimpleElastix support.

OK yes I see. I agree, I hadn’t wanted to use elastix in the first place but try as I might I could not get SimpleITK to register my images. And when I then tried elastix it just worked on the first go. I’ll have a stab at compiling it, thanks!