We are happy to welcome new members voted into the Insight Software Consortium (ISC) Board of Directors:
- Andras Lasso - Queen’s University - @lassoan
- Jon Haitz Legarreta Gorroño - Open Science Enthusiast - @jhlegarreta
- Lauren O’Donnell - Brigham and Women’s Hospital - Harvard Medical School
- Ipek Oguz - University of Pennsylvania
- Beatriz Paniagua - Kitware - @bpaniagua
The Insight Software Consortium (ISC) is a non-profit, educational consortium dedicated to promoting and maintaining open-source, freely available software for medical image analysis. This includes promoting such software in teaching, research, and commercial applications, and maintaining webpages and user and developer communities.
Thanks to everyone who nominated candidates and volunteered to support the community!