ITK Error

itk::ExceptionObject (00000079F50FBB38)
Location: “class itk::SmartPointer<class itk::RealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter<class itk::Image<float,3>,class itk::Image<class std::complex,3> > > __cdecl itk::RealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter<class itk::Image<float,3>,class itk::Image<class std::complex,3> >::New(void)”
File: D:\InsightToolkit-5.4rc01\Modules\Filtering\FFT\include\itkRealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter.h
Line: 85
Description: ITK ERROR: Object factory failed to instantiate class itk::RealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter<class itk::Image<float,3>,class itk::Image<class std::complex,3> >
because i found that my procedure runs unnormally between 2 computers(a normal computer runs faster than a better equiped one),i guass it’s for my compiling RTK libariries,and i have tried so many ways to test the real problem,but got nothing,so i try to compile a new version,ITK5.4,according to the decription,RTK is a Module of ITK in 5.4,so i just compile ITK,finally i got RTK’s libariries,after relacing the dll and lib,i rebuild my software,but it shows error message as mentioned above,it means instantiating a object of itk::RealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter<class itk::Image<float,3>,class itk::Image<class std::complex,3> > failed,i don’t know how it comes,i didn’t call this filter,it should be a procss in FDK filter,i can’t got the detail message.please give some advice,thank you!

You mention in a private message that this is while using RTK. I don’t know why the object factory fails. Do you have the same problem with the FirstReconstruction example? If not, maybe something is missing in your CMakeLists.txt?

i just test FirstReconstruction demo,it dose have the same problem,what is missing in Cmakelists.txt,i download the source package from ITK’s Website,and i do not change anything.

here are the cmakelists.txt,one for ITK5.4 and the other one for RTK
CMakeLists.txt (30.3 KB)
CMakeLists.txt (10.3 KB)