Watershed Output ...

I just started with ITK, sorry if question is silly. I’d like to apply the watershed transformation to a 3D float array (with euclidean distance transform). I do have the EDT and input this into the WatershedImageFilter. The other post here was very helpful to get me started, but so far the watershed does not work. The error is “There are no registered IO factories.”, and I guess the way I setup the input to the WatershedImageFilter is not correct. I tried both using the VTKImageToImageFilter, as well as using an ImportImageFilter, and also played quite a bit with level and threshold.
I do want to use the 3D watershed within a VTK/C++ program, and in the end would love to have as output an integer array with the segmentation. Any help to get me going is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Cheers,
Niklas

That is a problem related to the build system. Are you using CMake for your project/example? If no, take a look at Using_ITK_Without_CMake and RegisterIOFactories.

2 Likes

Thanks, that was a pointer in the right direction. I used cmake already, but forgot to include: include(${ITK_USE_FILE})
Thanks, Niklas

2 Likes