The information regarding txt file in paraview

Hi, I opened VTK file from registration in paraview and created a glyph and export the txt file which was for deformation field. Does anyone know that the last three columns show the deformed points or I have to apply first 3 columns to the other columns to get the final points?
qwe.txt (2.9 MB)

I assume that the first 3 columns are the orientation of the arrow, and last 3 are position of the point/arrow. @cory.quammen might know more.

I’m sorry, but I need more information about how the file was generated. If this is the output from choosing File -> Save Data from a Glyph filter, then the point represents the position of the point on the glyph after displacement by the Glyph filter.

Yes, I got the output in the same way that you mentioned. So are those last 3 columns already deformed by the displacement ? In other words, those 3 points represent the location of the pixels in deformed image. Am I right ? or for getting the location of the deformed points, should I have to add those points with arrows?

Yes, I got the output in the same way that you mentioned. So are those last 3 columns already deformed by the displacement ? In other words, those 3 points represent the location of the pixels in deformed image. Am I right ?

The points are the locations after the displacement has been applied - no need to add the displacements.