SimpleITK 1.1.0

ImageJ 1.52a

I try to import such module in python:
from downloaddata import fetch_data as fdata

But it returns me:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘downloaddata’

How can I fix this?
I think I had installed the simpleITK successfully. Please help me~~~

The downloadata module is part of the SimpleITK notebooks repository, see here. It interacts with the manifest.json file found in the Data directory to enable seamless download on demand within the noteobooks.

Thank you for your reply!
So I am suppose to download the “downloaddata.py” and then what?
Put that somewhere else in my python dictionaries?
Could you please tell me more about the details. I just begin to learn how to code.
Thank you!

The downloaddata.py module is only relevant if you want to use the data we provide as part of the notebook repository. If you are developing your own notebooks with your data you only need to read the images using the standard reading function (ReadImage) or the corresponding ImageFileReader class.

If you want to work on new notebooks using the data we provide I would suggest that you start by cloning the notebook repository and then create your new notebooks in the Python directory. This way everything is already configured correctly for you. Once you understand how things work in that configuration you can start changing it (moving the downloadata.py module to another directory, changing it so that it downloads data from your servers etc.).