The Insight Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source, cross-platform toolkit for N-dimensional scientific image processing, segmentation, and registration.
The ITK Documentation Hackathon aims to bring together ITK developers and new users to expand documentation and learn to use ITK tools for scientific image processing.
For additional details, see:
Shiny new documentation portal.
- Learn: Want to learn to use ITK, but not sure where to get started? Join the discussion and take your first steps with the ITK!
- Contribute: Have you found a great way to apply ITK in your scientific imaging work? Create an example to share your process with other community members!
- Meet: Want to interact with the ITK and scientific image processing community? Come meet the developers behind the curtain!
- Date: November 8th, 2023
- Time: 10am - 5pm EST
- Where: Google Meet
- Who: Anyone interested in contributing to the ITK open source community!
- Take a few seconds to register
- Visit the ITK GitHub repository
- Create a GitHub account and fork the ITK repository
- Build the documentation locally
- Migrate content from the ITK Wiki to the new documentation.
- Collaborate on other ITK-related projects of your choice.
- Chat with other attendees to learn about ITK and share perspectives
- (Recommended) Have fun!
This hackathon is supported by the Insight Software Consortium (ISC) via NumFOCUS. ITK is a fiscally sponsored project of NumFOCUS, a non-profit dedicated to supporting the open source scientific computing community. If you want to support ISC’s mission to promote and maintain open-source, freely available software for medical image analysis in teaching, research, and commercial applications, please consider making a donation to support our efforts.