I am trying to see how to read data sets of lets say a ct scan (e.g. sinogram): following are my concerns:
- how to get the data set of projections. any public site or university site
- how to use ITK VTK to reconstruct the images into a volume
- do some segmentations on different slices, lets say I have 64 slices of a ct scan.
- I want to segment it and then reconstruct it with Filter Back Projection or ART or ML-EM or OSEM or combinations of all the above!
- are these reconstruction techniques in ITK or VTK or a combination of both
I hope to get the sonograms of 0-180 degrees for lets say 64 slices
thanks in advance for any help