How to use rtkCudaIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter and rtkParkerShortScanImageFilter together

How to use rtkCudaIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter and rtkParkerShortScanImageFilter together

I don not find the SetAngularGapThreshold interface。

When I modified the source code and added SetAngularGapThreshold, it didn’t work。

@simon.rit and @LucasGandel might answer this.

rtkCudaIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter is rtkIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter with the Cuda implementation of FDK. If you look at the documentation of rtkIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter, it’s already implemented. So there is nothing to do, it’s already there, i.e., it will detect a short scan and implement it. However, there is no SetAngularGapThreshold so you will need to add it to rtkIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter if you want to pass it to Parker.

But my data can be reconstructed correctly using FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter with SetAngularGapThreshold, but it cannot be reconstructed using only rtkCudaIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter

If you need to change the default value of AngularGapThreshold of m_ParkerFilter, you need to add a setter for m_ to rtkIterativeFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter. A similar thing is done for HannCutFrequency of m_FDKFilter.