I have a project in VS2013 and I want to include ITK and VTK libraries using CMake. I configured my CMakeList.txt to include the files of source code of my application. But, I do not know how to make compile the help file for the User Manual of my application.
First - this is my environment:
- OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
- IDE: Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate
- Cmake: 3.14.6 version x64
- ITK: 4.13.2 version
- VTK: 8.1.0 version
- MyApp: It is a MFC application
Second - CMakeLists.txt (1.0 KB) my CMakeLists.txt
Third - this my problem:
- Configuration and Generation in CMake: No problem.
- Compiling my project in VS2013: No problem
- Compiling the help file (MyApp.chm): Not compiled <== This is my problem
In the source directory the help file compile together with my application correctly. But, when I use CMake to include ITK and VTK libraries in my project and I compile it after in the binary directory, the help file is absent. I know this not an error of CMake, this is because I do not know how to make it. For that reason I ask you for some help.
Thanks in advanced.