Since we now use GitHub for code reviews , we are archiving the old http://review.source.kitware.com Gerrit Code Review instance. On Saturday, December 15th, the instance will be transitioned to a read-only, static version. This version will
- Preserve code review discussions
- Preserve URLs pointing to change sets and patch sets
- Allow search based on Change-Id’s (found in commit messages for patches merged through Gerrit)
- Allow browsing of previously open, merged, and abandoned patches
- Make downloadable patches available for every patch set. These patches can be applied locally with
@hjmjohnson has led the effort to push outstanding branches to GitHub and abandon open topic branches than are no longer relevant. If there are other remaining topic patches that you would like to push to GitHub or mark abandoned, now is the time!