Fatal Error while building ITK-4.8.2

I’ve been trying to install the ITK-4.8.2, in order to try to build an elder program (constructed in 2018 - a module for 3D Slicer).
The ITK-5 wasnt working to build this program, so I started to go back, in order to be able to build it.
So I came back with CMake 3.10.3 (which configurated and generated without problemns the ITK files). When I try to build the ITK, using make, the machine starts to colapse the compilation because of mistakes.
Firt, I had a problem where the answer was Dunno about this gcc (we laughed with the answer, also cried), which I fixed, including the GCC version, gcc 9.3.0, in the file vcl_compiler.h (as it follows below):

// elif (GNUC==9)
// define VCL_GCC_9
// if (GNUC_MINOR>0)
// define VCL_GCC_93
// else
// define VCL_GCC_90
// endif

After this was fixes, I get to the current problem:

// […]
// [ 2%] Building CXX object Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/core/vnl/CMakeFiles/itkvnl.dir/vnl_matlab_write.cxx.o
// [ 2%] Building CXX object Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/core/vnl/CMakeFiles/itkvnl.dir/vnl_matlab_read.cxx.o
// In file included from /home/vivian/Sources/itk-4.8.2/InsightToolkit-4.8.2/Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_matlab_read.cxx:223:
/home/vivian/Sources/itk-4.8.2/InsightToolkit-4.8.2/Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/vcl/vcl_new.h:19:11: fatal error: new.h: No such file or directory
19 | # include <new.h>
| ^~~
compilation terminated.

I understand that the header file in include is missing, but I don’t know how to find it, or write it, or how to proceed.

I guess that GCC 9 is way to new for ITK 4.8. Try using GCC 4.8.x, or GCC 5.4. Otherwise you could try searching for GCC-specific compile fixes added since then, and backport them to ITK 4.8.

Can I have two different versions of GCC on my machine?
I found a reference from gcc gnu, I will try it:https://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#multiple
As a second question, suppousing that I have the two GCC versions, how do I set in CMake the older version of GCC (4.8.x) in order to configure and generate de Makefile of ITK, so I can build it?

I think that here is explained how can I change the compilers when choosing to use it:
https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-switch-between-multiple-gcc-and-g-compiler-versions-on-ubuntu-20-04-lts-focal-fossa

You don’t have to change your platform defaults. Set CC and CXX environment variables (more on SO).