Cure-In Inc. is a startup company who are developing an Image guided intervention robot.
We have been working on this project for last 8 years as a research team of National Cancer Center (Goyang, South Korea).
In our endeavor to reach out to the clinicians and patients for there trust and comfort, we are hiring
application developer who can deal with medical image interface for various medical devices and robots.
Qualified developer shall have the skills:
- fluent English and/or Korean speaking/writing
- DICOM/ITK/VTK/Qt application development experience
- (Preferred) C++ proficiency
To be qualified for job visa requirements,
for foreigners who are graduated from foreign university.
- For E-3 visa, either MS degree + 3 year work experience or Ph.D degree is required.
- For E-7 visa, either MS degree in related major or BS in related major + 1 year work experience
C.V and portfolio shall be emailed to email@example.com
CTO/Head of Research
Cure-In Inc. http://cure-in.com