Data migration to data.kitware.com from midas3.kitware.com

Hi,

ITK community-related data has been migrated from

to

Please update any links or references that you may have. midas3.kitware.com is expected to be taken offline in August. To add upload permissions to your data.kitware.com account for ITK, register for an account and reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Should my oldies but goodies be moved? Can you help?

1 Like

@bill.lorensen oldies but goodies are cherished by the community! :gift_heart:

All content from the ITK midas3.kitware.com Community was migrated to the ITK data.kitware.com Collection.

If there is additional content that should be there, we should add it. Your account lorensen now has upload permissions on the ITK Collection. Additional content is welcome and appreciated. Data can be uploaded through the web interface. It is easier to upload larger datasets with the girder Python command line client. Please let us know if more information is required.

2 Likes

Hi Matt,

When I compared the girder SimpleITK’s ipythonNotebookData to the midas one found under the ITK data it is missing data. Can this be updated on your siide or do you need to give me upload permissions and then I do it?

Thanks.

Hi Ziv,

There may be new content that needs to be added – I have added your account and @blowekamp 's account to the collection so any missing content can be added and any new content can be added in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks. Will upload missing content.

1 Like