I built ITK 5.2.1 with the SkullStrip module enabled. When I try to use the itkStripTsImageFilter class, I get an “one or more multiply defined symbols found” error.
|Error|LNK1169|one or more multiply defined symbols.
|Error|LNK2005|protected: virtual void __cdecl itk::CostFunctionTemplate::PrintSelf(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits > &,class itk::Indent)const (?PrintSelf?$CostFunctionTemplateNitkMEBAXAEAV?$basic_ostreamDU?$char_traitsDstdstdVIndent2Z) already defined in …\ITKOptimizers-5.2.lib(ITKOptimizers-5.2.dll)|1||
I am using the code from this example:
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright Insight Software Consortium
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This is a demo program for testing the itkStripTsImageFilter for automatic skull-stripping.
All other classes and external modules (e.g. Module_Cuberille, Module_MGHIO, …) are working.
Anything I am missing? Can anyone tell me an ITK version for which this filter is working?