build and install SimpleITK on windows 10 error

Hi,
I cloned SimpleITK to my windows 10 pc, created src, bin folders and copied SimpleITK source into src, then naturally tried to configure and generate code for vs2017. I get error in configure step says: could not find LuaInterp (missing: LUA_EXECUTABLE) (REQUIRED AT LEAST VERSION 5.3). I googled LuaInterp and saw it is related to linux and I try to install on my windows 10 laptop? any clues how to install LuaInterp and what is wrong with configure of SimpleITK
Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,
sag

Please find the instruction for building SimpleITK here:
https://simpleitk.readthedocs.io/en/master/Documentation/docs/source/building.html

Hi Bradley,
Thanks for the response I installed my simpleitk for Java and gladly used the gaussian Example of it in the manual to be exact it is called GaussianExample.java. problem is that I don’t know what kind of image format to use as input and output. I tried png format for input and it complained about vector of 8 bit image is not acceptable. then I tried dicom format and for the output I used png still not working for the output. do you know what formats are acceptable?

Regards,

sag

Hi Bradley,

Thanks for the response I installed my simpleitk for Java and gladly used the gaussian Example of it in the manual to be exact it is called GaussianExample.java. problem is that I don’t know what kind of image format to use as input and output. I tried png format for input and it complained about vector of 8 bit image is not acceptable. then I tried dicom format and for the output I used png still not working for the output. do you know what formats are acceptable?

Regards,

sag